Last month we were stoked to be awarded a place in the business accelerator, Entrepreneurial Spark, backed by NatWest and partners KPMG Enterprise, Dell and Pinsent Masons.
|We applied on the basis of a new product we’re developing in the talent keeping space and we need your help with our week one homework. You’ll help us fail faster and move on, or power forward to the next stage by answering five questions (which can be anonymous) via the online response form by Wednesday 31st May.
We know these will require a little digging on your part and are thankful for your effort.
1. How many employees went on maternity leave in 2016?
2. What is your retention rate of maternity colleagues?
3. How long do you estimate it takes an employee returning from maternity leave of six months or more to be back to her pre-leave performance?
4. What resources do you provide (if any) to employees going on/returning from any type of extended break and WHY?
5. What resources do you provide (if any) to the line managers of employees going on/returning from any type of extended break and WHY?